Connect home audio receiver to computer

Hope I'm in the correct group. I want to connect my Advent 300 receiver
to my computer sound card to use my Klipsch speakers. Can this be
accomplished using a Y-Adapter Audion Cable plugged into the line-in on
my sound card? I'm using a Audigy2 ZS card. Not sure if and how to do
this if it can at all. Any help appreciated!!
treeloaf