powerline communications papers

I used to refer people to a page that had links to several papers on
powerline communications until Bobby Green informed me that the link no
longer worked.

I found a new link which appears to have even more papers on the topic.

http://www2.ing.unipi.it/~d8328/documenti/powerlines/PowerLineCom/FrameRIF.html

You might want to bookmark the homepage at the University of Pisa School of
Engineering (at least I think that's what it says) in case they move the
bibliography again.

http://www2.ing.unipi.it/~d8328/documenti/powerlines/PowerLineCom/FrameSet0.html