Re: MBasic XOUT command with Extended code

Thanks Dave. I was afraid that was the case. I may fiddle with writing
my own routine but it's probably not worth the energy. I've been
playing with PICs and I thought I'd just use this as an exercise.

Personally, I can't wait until there's something like ZigBee or other
wireless technology that's available for a reasonable price.

Thanks again

Mark