Re: MBasic XOUT command with Extended code

Unless something has changed recently you'll have to write your own low
level routine. The XOUT command doesn't know about extended codes.

A few years back I offered to help them redo it to handle extended codes but
they never responded. I'm not sure they understood the issue.