Re: MBasic XOUT command with Extended code

Hi,

I've been trying out the XOUT with the Picbasic Pro, and it worked
pretty well with the PL513. I'm hoping to build my own powerline
interface to replace the PL513.

Just out of curiosity are you using a PL513 / TW523 as well are did you
design your own hardware for the mains interfacing?

Regards,

Anand Dhuru