Re: CM15a reliablity

I don't recall saying that overheating caused the random signals. I'd be
more inclined to think that moderate overheating was a result of a lengthy
period of continuous transmissions.

My experience is that I can induce this behavior almost at will by leaving
the serial cable connected only at the CM11A end.