Re: MBasic XOUT command with Extended code

Here in my country, X10 products are not available; importing from the
US is prohibitively expensive after the shipping charges and the import
duties.

I have already designed my X10 lamp and appliance receivers.

I'd like to have my own PIC based X10 transmitters (like the mini pad),
computer interfaces (thinking of a unit that emulates the Firecracker
on the serial port, uses its software, but injects directly into the
mains, rather than RF), timers etc., with each having its own mains
interface embedded, rather than using a ready built module.

Regards,

Anand