Re: MBasic XOUT command with Extended code

In a page dated July 8, 2005, RadioShack lists the KC1047 transformer in the
parts list for their 610-2690 Remote Power Center.

http://support.radioshack.com/support_security/doc24/24260.htm

There's also a thread on the BASCOM (Basic for Atmel AVR microcontrollers)
mailing list where another individual in India was looking for the same (or
similar) transformer for a non-X10 project.

http://www.grote.net/bascom/msg19892.html