Re: MBasic XOUT command with Extended code

India. I'd seen European X10 resellers on the internet, but as you
rightly pointed out these prices are *much* higher. Like I mentioned in
my earlier post, even imporing from the US is fairly expensive. The
European versions wouuld typically be 2 to 3 times as much.

Also, I must confess designing my own stuff was very temting, enough to
override a more practical alternate as importing. For example, while I
was at it, I designed my X10 receiver to handle 2 loads independently,
each with its own unit code. Found it useful for situations where the
lamps to be controlled are physically clustered in close proximity.

Regards,

Anand