Re: ControlThink announces Z-wave SDK

wkearney99 wrote:
>>Hmmm...  I'd suggest reading what you've written before pressing
>

> Or how about Frank actually offering help at some point other than to just
> bash Bass?
>
> Really Frank, it's pathetic.

I see...  So, if we were to use your interpretation of what I wrote,
it's perfectly alright for Bass to "bash" Dave.  I was pointing out the
errors in Robert's response...  You need to read what I wrote again and
put it in the context of the thread, instead of "cruisin'" my responses
to Bass and "jumping in" every time I publicly disagree with him.