Re: Newbie Questions

SmartHome.com has alot of products but not the best prices. Almost every
vendor easily beats the prices of SmartHome.com

But they do offer alot of products.

Browse the Homeseer message board and download a trial copy to see if thats
what you want.

I'm a Homeseer Dealer and also a user.

I have it intergrated with the ElkM1G. I don't use the ethernet module
though. I use Homeseer to connect remotely. I think the ethernet module is a
bit high. A little under half the cost of the M1 now, at around 200.00.
Homeseer has a plugin thats 29.95 and I have homeseer hooked up via cat5
cable around 40 feet from the panel.

--

Brian A. Dye