Re: Newbie Questions

Thank You! I'll have to take a look at what exactly the level of
customization is.A lot of products I've looked at, provide their own
web server, which can be a bad thing when trying to integrate it into
one software control location.

I also picked up a book "Build Your own Smart Home".  While most of it
is just advertising for SmartHome.com, it does offer some insight into
the design and implementation of these systems. I'm still returning the
book, though... :)