Re: Project for hotel security -- might be something for CHA gurus

Hey, believe it or not, there is a company which designs a device that can
project tasers, and even a propellant gas to knock out the intruders. A
buddy of mine sent me the link once, and I thought he was FOS, unit I saw
the unit. It's actually built in to a camera housing, and can rotate around
for firing the deterrent. I'll try to find the link. They were looking to
patent this device, and actually showed a video from a C-Store of it's
operation.