Re: Project for hotel security -- might be something for CHA gurus

--------------030003080607010106070808

Jim Replys:
    You would be completely liable for any and all injuries the might or
might not be suffered by an intruder because of such a device. It would
be considered by the laws of all the states in the US just as if it were
any other such device.  Such "DEAD FALL TRAPS" are definitely illegal.

--

Jim Baber

--------------030003080607010106070808

<head>
 http-equiv=3D"Content-Type">
  <title></title>
</head>
=A0=A0=A0 <big><big>You would be completely liable for any and all injuri=
es
the might or might not be suffered by an intruder because of such a
device. It would be considered by the laws of all the states in the US
just as if it were any other such device.=A0 Such "<font color=3D"#990000=
"><b>DEAD
Jackcsg wrote:<br>

  <pre wrap=3D"">Hey, believe it or not, there is a company which designs=
 a device that can
project tasers, and even a propellant gas to knock out the intruders. A
buddy of mine sent me the link once, and I thought he was FOS, unit I saw=

the unit. It's actually built in to a camera housing, and can rotate arou=
nd
for firing the deterrent. I'll try to find the link. They were looking to=

patent this device, and actually showed a video from a C-Store of it's
operation............</pre>
-- <br>
<pre class=3D"moz-signature" cols=3D"80">Jim Baber

</pre>

--------------030003080607010106070808--