Re: X10 Computer Interface

Dave,

PLC - powerline communications - X10 controllers. There are a few in the US
and basically 1 in Europe - the old serial one - point is if you are going
to to talk to one in you software if you don't support the 1 thats available
in Europe then you have lost some of your potential audience.

STAMPS look like fun - when the home automation project calms down - it;s
the next toy on the list.

Paul