Re: ademco vista 20P expansion zone interior delay problem

Hi Robert,
Thanks for the thorough reply.  In answer to your good questions above.

-- I understand how interior follower zones are supposed to work,
thanks for checking.
-- I am not using night stay at all.
-- I checked the EOL resistors both by checking their color code and by
using an ohm meter after disconnecting one lead of the resistor to
temporarily separate it from the zone circuit, they are the correct
resistor for either the main panel or the expansion zone (2K or 1K
respectively)
-- I am not using any of the expansion relays at all, the alarm event
is coming from the Visa-20 terminal 3 alarm output.

This weekend I'm going to try factory defaulting the panel and
re-programming it from scratch to see if that helps.  Has doing that
ever helped anybody else out there or am I wasting my time or should I
try something else instead or in addition to that?

Thanks to those of you that have replied with good advice, very
appreciated,
David