Re: ademco vista 20P expansion zone interior delay problem

Well, the * 97 restore to factory defaults did the trick, everything is
working as expected now.  I wonder if I should have done that in the
first place when I first got the board and hooked it up.  Unknown if it
was a pre-existing condition or if it was something this DIYer did
wrong.
Thanks again to those that offered helpful advice.