Re: NAPCO PCI MINI

Hi Robert, Thanks.

This weekend I'm going to try *97 to restore factory defaults, power
down the system, power it up, and see if that may help.  The 4229's
were added over time and maybe the motherboard got confused or I set
something somewhere else that I shouldn't have that needs to be
cleared.

I see you responded to my post "Ademco vista 20P expansion zone
interior delay problem" on the 19th.  Thanks for the help.  I added a
little more detail after your post.

Above you mentioned "don't change the default codes or lock the board".
 Question, wouldn't power up, * # within first 30 seconds take care of
that?  No big deal, I wasn't planning on doing that, I just didn't know
there was a way I could "lock" a board that * # at power up wouldn't
resolve.  Wouldn't want to do something accidental.

Regarding new resaleable condition, absolutely, I'd bench test it at my
ESD safe work station using alligator clips.

Very much appreciate your help!