Re: NAPCO PCI MINI

Hi Robert,
I just went to your web site and saw the Ademco Vista 20P for $118.25.
I'm interested but I have some questions.
Previously I've been buying my alarm parts on eBay.  I went through
several 20P boards until I finally found one that had all the features
the manual described.  I put food on the table by doing embedded C
programming so I'm pretty sure I was able to figure out how to program
the alarm correctly.  (Not boasting, just letting you know I'm not a
newbie to programming hardware)  Various people told me that some 20P's
are made for ADT or others and may not have all the functionality
described.  (All boards said 20P on them, some just couldn't be
programmed as such)  Such is life on eBay I guess.  My current board is
having difficulty with interior follower zones on 4229 expansion
devices.  Arm stay all is well, arm away, enter, trip interior follower
type 04 wired to main board all is well, trip interor follower type 04
wired to 4229 expansion board causes instant alarm.  I tried changing
it to type 10 interior delay and had the same problem.  It seems to me
that the firmware on the board has a bug but I don't know.  To get rid
of this problem I'd like to buy a known good board from a seller that
will stand behind their product and I'll sell the bad board on eBay
described as such.  However, if I buy a board from you and it has the
same problem, can I return it?  It looks like the boards have serial
numbers so not trying to do a bait and switch.  Willing to pay more
than eBay prices but wanting more than eBay service to go with it.  Can
you help me?  Thanks.