Re: NAPCO PCI MINI

> Hi Robert,
>
> I just went to your web site and saw the
> Ademco Vista 20P for $118.25.
> I'm interested but I have some questions...

I just replied to your earlier post.  Please see above.

I have some knowledge of Ademco and extensive knowledge of security systems
in general.  I'm not 100% sure what's causing your problem but I mentioned a
couple of things you should check before buying anything more.

As to warranty, no problem.  If the product is bad I'll take it back.
Likewise, if it's simply not satisfactory I will also take it back ***in
new, resaleable condition***.  If you decide to order a panel from me,
before you install it or open any knockouts I suggest you jumper it to your
wiring, program and test it.  Please don't change the default codes or lock
the board else I can't return it to Ademco.

> Previously I've been buying my alarm parts
> on eBay...  Willing to pay more than eBay
> prices but wanting more than eBay service
> to go with it.  Can you help me?  Thanks.

Absolutely.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass