Re: Audrey Battery Solution?

Steve ][ wrote:

> I think I found a solution:
>
> www.12vautotech.com/powerstation.html
>
> Sounds like what I need. The picture is a little small on the site,
> and I am not sure if I need to buy anything else (eg does this pack
> plug into an AC outlet itself to get charged), but it looks promising.
> I think I can just plug the Audrey wall-wart DC brick into it and run
> portably.
>
> What do you think?

That unit is a bit ugly and appears to have the inverter outside the
main unit. I would look at Xantrex. Everything is built in.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000157TP8/102-7256809-0511325?m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=merchant/ref=s7_tce_505_s7
http://www.portablepoweronline.com/products/Storefront/xPower.htm