Re: Audrey Battery Solution?

I did check with the folks at audreyupgrade.com. They answered 1001
and questions I had, and were very patient and knowledgeable. They are
not willing to build a one-off custom solution for me, but might do
something for sale in the future if enough demand was identified.

Sooo....

I think I found a solution:

www.12vautotech.com/powerstation.html

Sounds like what I need. The picture is a little small on the site,
and I am not sure if I need to buy anything else (eg does this pack
plug into an AC outlet itself to get charged), but it looks promising.
I think I can just plug the Audrey wall-wart DC brick into it and run
portably.

What do you think?