Re: Audrey Battery Solution?

Thanks for the reponse. I had seen the 2001 question on the
linux-hacker board, and a few other posts elsewhere on the web, but I
had never seen a clear HOWTO or site that simply sells a solution.

The Audrey isn't the first luggable item that needs power, so I
figured there was something out there. I really don't have the skills
to work power pinouts and etc. What would a 6v motorcycle battery look
like, and how would that itself be charged? See, I am a lightweight.
:)

I have recently hunted around presentation equipment companies for
solutions (eg something that would extend a laptop's power without
having to swap batteries) and still come up dry.

Hmmm..