Re: Omnipro 2 with a OnQ 4 branch ALC board

Enter setup, # for installer, 7 for expansion.  Scroll with the down arrow,
untill you find the module # that matches the jumper on the alc board,
press # scroll down or up arrow until you find ALC.

In Pc Access, setup, installer, expansion.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant

Architechtronics, Inc.
get to know home technologyT
p. (610) 825.7018 f (215) 827.5484

*top 10 reasons to use Architechtronics for your next project
http://www.architechtronics.com/top10.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html