Re: Caddx NX-8E - RS232 ASCII Codes

On 20 Jul 2005 08:11:41 -0700, "Sparkes" <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message  <1121872301.588062.132870@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>We'll this thread has certainly taken on a life of it's own.  I asked
>the question and along the way I got an answer.  I purchased Premise.
>Thanks for the info.  It looks like a great product and is one of the
>few, if not only that directly supports my Lutron HWI, Caddx NX-8E, and
>Nuvo Concerto sytems.  The reality is that I did find the RS232 ASCII
>codes for the NX-8E and have them for the Lutron Homeworks system and
>could do it myself....but the Premise software didn't cost that much
>and I can get it done much quicker.
>
>Since most of this thread is off the topic.  I suggest since I have the
>answer to my original question....this thread end.

In bygone, less unruly times, it was expected practice for folks posing a
question in usenet to summarize the responses or otherwise provide a
conclusion. You've done this nicely by explaining that you've purchased the
Premise Systems (now Motorola) software and why.

Thank you.

Do consider starting a new thread as time permits to let us know how the
software worked out for you. Several of us would be interested especially in
knowing whether the less expensive user/owner version was satisfactory.

... Marc
Marc_F_Hult