Re: Stargate Vs other home controllers?

OK, so to get a little more info here, I am definitely a DIY kinda guy.
 The analog input is important as I have a couple of things I want to
keep an eye on (mainly temps)   One question I have then is this.  I
know stargate can calculate sunrise/sunset and turn lights on/off from
this, but what I am really after is watching a photocell and setting up
a logic sequence like this:

If photocell analog input is less than X
  AND  time is after X
then X10 light command ON

This would create a more realistic turn on time for outside lights in
the winter months when the weather effects the darkness level at a
greater level.

  Can any/each/all of the controllers we've been talking about handle a
situation like this?

Also, Bruce, you mention forums for Stargate, do any of the other
controller makers have online forums?  What is the support like for
HAI?  Sometimes it's nice to have a group of actual users to ask
questions of!!  Thanks to all --James