Re: PowerLinc Controller and X-10 switches

I skimmed through the PowerLinc SmartHome Manager software manual. It's
designed to work best with SmartHome's modules and switches and allows
setting a dim level for those devices that support preset dims (no X-10 made
devices) but appears to only allow you to increment a standard dim/bright
step for those dimmers that do not support preset dim. You may need third
party software (if there is any) that supports the PowerLinc and a wider
range of modules and devices.