Re: Thermocouple mux 16 ch(4067) + A/D max187

Hi Marc,

Thanks forthe answer.

Yes the AD 595 contain an Alarm circuit that control if thare is a open TC(2
wire open) but isn't necessary to use it.

I tough to switch only the positive laed of TC and connect all 16 negative
lead togheter with the common ground of the circuit ..?ve seen that some
rotary selector for TC switch only 1 wire and the other are connect togheter
to gound. I?ve seen bad?
This can create some error?
My problem is that i dont't know how to control via Parallel port 2 4067
mux.
Yes i'll keep the ad595 and leadsTC at the junction at the same temperature