Re: 2 100amp panel coupler help needed

Dave,Thanks for your reply and I have been a fan of yours for over 9
years.  The original electrician had thought in the beginning that
since the Y from the meter to the 2 100 amp panels that both would need
to be blocked since the Y originates at the meter base.  He thought
that asignal from next door might come in on the other Y leg (not the
other leg of the 220v).  It sounded feasible at that time.  The PR511
can be lived with or without so that is not a problem.  The J-box
terminations are many so I'm sure that leads to quite a bit of
attenuation.  I have run the home "barefoot" (all normal noisy items
disconnected and then some that i thought might cause some noise or
suck signals disconnected) while testing with the ESM-1.  I have also
moved the 6201 to the other 100 amp panel and it just drops the signal
down on the other end of the house.  Since I am not familiar with the
HCA02-10E and am going by this link as the information on it
http://www.leviton-lin.com/catalog/BuildPage.aspx?BuildPageID=2120
do you think it would ping pong between the 10E's ???  This article
says one must be installed in each panel according to leviton.  And
then whether or not to run the 4851's both or not or at all.  I can see
if the panels were in separate buildings on different transformers and
somehow coupled like the ACT234 but not sure about these.
Anyway thanks for your input.

Carl Ford