Re: 2 100amp panel coupler help needed

Carl,

Finding details on what's inside these Leviton devices is difficult. The
page you referenced has nothing on the 4851.

I think you need...

METER -> 4851 --+--> PANEL A

                +--> PANEL B

(view with fixed fonts)

Then you may or may not need couplers or coupler/repeaters in both main
panels but I would go at this step-by-step.

Have you tried reaching a tech support person at Leviton? You might also try
the forums on Worthington's site. Tom Morgan sells this stuff and has a
pretty good understanding of it plus contacts at Leviton.