Re: X-10 commands via Harmony remote?

It is a CCF code, entered through the web site configuration, and then it is
downloaded to the device.  I personally have not used that feature w/ my
880, since all the functionality I needed for my devices was already in
their database (discrete on/offs, etc.).  This was *by far* the easiest
universal remote to set up that I have ever encountered.