Re: X-10 commands via Harmony remote?

In the past they could only be programmed by downloading from their online
database. Perhaps that has changed. I haven't paid much attention to it in
the past few years.

If you can find one, a refurbished Pronto TSU3000 (not color) costs less
than $200. It's far more programmable.

There's also software (Remote Control II) that runs on many Windows PDAs.