X-10 commands via Harmony remote?

I'd like to get a Harmony remote to reduce "remote clutter." But, is there
an economical way to control an RF receiver? I like the way you can use the
6-in-1 RF/IR remote (though I've never used it as a universal remote). I
know one of the Harmony remotes (the 880) has RF/IR functions. But, I don't
know if it will interface with an X10-protocol receiver to convert the
remote RF controls to powerline controls. Also, what about Insteon?

Thanks much...

Craig