Re: Napco HA eprom version

On 29 Nov 2005 09:13:32 -0800, "napco newbie" <craigmowry@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote (with possible editing):

>The 40b eprom that I have was supposedly part of a GEM-RS232 kit. I
>bought it on ebay, and just wanted to make sure it was legit.
>Something just sticks in my mind that the eprom should have HA written
>on it - I don't remember where I read that.
>
>My plan is to use Homeseer.  I can always just try it and see if it
>works, but before I went through the hassle, I was hoping someone might
>know off hand if it is the correct eprom or not, just by the
>version/markings.

Just bear in mind that the latest version of Homeseer v2 still has
bugs.  At least through build 2014, it does not run properly on
Windows 2003 server.  Installing the .NET 2.0 beta has helped some
folks, others have had luck with enabling asp.net as it is not enabled
with Windows 2003.

--

Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com