Re: Nokia 770 "Internet Tablet" available at CompUSA

Dennis Brothers wrote:
> One note - I've been drooling over the Sonos stuff, but can't come close
> to justifying the price.  The 770 is reminiscent of the Sonos remote

There is a lot of talk over on the SlimDevices SqueezeBox forums
about using a 770 as the perfect controller for a Squeezebox.
I use a laptop on the recliner, but the idea ports well.

The latest SqueezeBox has a geekport that can do some IR blaster
stuff which might be handing in a Home automation context.

--
Pat