Re: X10 Coupler-Repeater & UPB?

It is claimed about 10% of the homes in the US require a UPB Phase coupler.

I have found you will know in the beginning.  Unlike X-10 they may not need
it now but may later, UPB seems to be now or never.  I installed switches in
a clients home of 6k square feet.  I had to install it immediately to get
all switches working.

For professionals it is always safer to use it and not need it.

Homeowners, I suggest wait until you need it... you may not.  HAI's phase
coupler is about the same prices as a light switch.

I have yet to dicover a problem in UPB in reliability and speed.  I use
them, and like the felxability in programming they provide.

--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant
Architechtronics, Inc.

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
http://www.architechtronics.com/products_software.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html