Re: The latest from Symantec - "Winfixer"

"wkearney99" <wkearney99@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > > I'm sure John Hinckley feels "fine" about things, too.
> > Uh-huh... and comparing me to John Hinckley accomplishes exactly what??
>
> Effectively compares disturbed behavior.

Isn't it sad that what so obvious to you, me and many others is completely
opaque to someone in pursuit of a obsessive-compulsive vendetta.  Frank just
can't see the forest for the trees.  Extending the analogy, what I can't
figure out is who FO's trying to impress.  Who's your Jody Foster, FO?

--
Bobby G.