Re: Garden hose automation - suggestions?

Hello Jack,

> He also said it was a two wire affair, yet as pictured my valves have a
> 3 wire connector. It is a 3.5mm stereo mini-headphone jack...

That's the other thing that concerns me. Stereo jacks are notorious for
intermittent contact. Guess you've had that on airplanes like I did
where you have to jiggle the connector to get sound. So just imagine,
valve opens, jack becomes loose, controller says "close" but the valve
doesn't get it.

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com