Re: Garden hose automation - suggestions?

Joerg,

I don't need to go anti-siphon, etc, etc.

All I have as a source is a hose-bib...

I looked at the HD website, trying to figure-out which valve Jeff
suggested, and see two inline valves that are 3/4". One has both male
threads, the other's are both female...

Neither one is designed to work on a hose, but as you said - adapters
are available, etc.

I just discovered this:

http://www.orbitonline.com/index.cfm?fa=sunmate.product&productid=33

It is an inline valve with a wire sticking out... Designed for hose use!

The picture shows a 3.5mm stereo phone jack on the wire...

Whatever it requires, I'm sure I can adapt electrically...

This is the kind of thing I seek.

I wonder if a local source is available, or if I will have to go mail
order...

Thanks for the help!

Jack
;-)