Re: Garden hose automation - suggestions?

Orbit has two valves that would work and screw on to most faucets.

The first runs on 12v dc I believe.  That is the one you showed at:

http://www.orbitonline.com/index.cfm?fa=sunmate.product&productid=33

The second one from Orbit does not seem to be on their homepage anymore,
but it is a Water Master 91704, and it was at HOme Depot last time I was
there.  It is very similar, but runs on 24V AC, and seems to be a little
larger.

Jeff