Re: Open letter to the Moderator fool - WAS Re: Jacketed multi cable needed

> There's a joke going around the Internet about a guy walking along a road
> with his dog.  As he walks he realizes that he's dead and so is his dog.
>  >

Mike Said:
Is the woman you murdered when you fell asleep behind the wheel walking her
dog?  I bet you see her everyday in your one cell mind. I am sure that you
will even see her more. Here is the story, once again written by your quill.

RLB And The Missouri **DEAD** Woman

Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Group Moderator wrote:
> >
> > You denying that you MURDERED an innocent young woman in
> > Missouri by falling asleep at the wheel of a motor vehicle while on
drugs.

> You made up that lie and repeated it so many times I suspect you are
> actually beginning to believe it. Needless to say, since you've been
caught
> lying hundreds of times and been exposed for it here, I seriously doubt
that
> any thinking person gives credence to your rants.

So....just to get this straight Bass...you are now saying that if anyone
claims that you killed a young girl in Missouri that they would be lying???

Your own words from the past actually admit that you did kill a young
girl...and I quote.....

"FTR, some have made snide remarks knowing I was once involved in a fatal
accident. The idea is to embarrass or defame me for a terrible incident
which happened many years ago. I take such comments in stride, considering
the low-minded sort of human trash who would do such things. I'll never get
over the sorrow for that horrible day. Nothing some fool can say about it
here will add to that sorrow, any more than sorrow can ever restore a life
snuffed out. That's my pain and it's something I alone must deal with. I
understand what it means to know that a life has been taken because of a
dumb mistake. I know the feeling of talking to a young man whose loved one
is gone forever. There's nothing I can do to undo that moment."

And

" I know what it feels like to stand at a graveside because of a stupid
mistake."

Headers from that post.....