Re: A real Brain Twister

On 6/10/2021 2:53 AM, mleuck wrote:

>> Yes that might be nice. As for the programming options that might
>> relate there is a "Supervise" ON or OFF. I could turn it off but
>> that might be a disadvantage. Since my typing I have opened one
>> as I said and closed it up and tested. At this point neither
>> has chimed in being "Lost". Of course that will change once I
>> click on the send for this posting. :-)
>>
>> Les
>
> Try a range extender? You may have a dead zone. I've seen sensors that worked fine on installation that later started causing supervisories
>
> That's a nice thing about DSC PowerG sensors with a mile range, you don't see that happening like the old 319/433 MHz stuff

Hi Mark,

This isn't a range issue.  There is something going on with the
transmitters themselves.  Yesterday both reported "Lost" again
in the same minute. Placed on wet towel and both Restored and
gave an Alarm.  It just seems so odd that two units would do the
same thing at the same time after 2 years of working with out
any issues.  Yes, it may just be an (up to this time) product
glitch.  The extra frustration is that is happens to ME and
there is NO Tech Support to talk to about the issue.

I am still monitoring to see if something changes (for the better)!

Les