A real Brain Twister

Hey Guys!!

I have been having a real challenge lately with a house with
a Interlogix NX8V2.  This is really one for the books but rather
than type a not so small NOVEL I will focus on just one small part.

I have two TX-E611 Flood/Freeze Sensor as it called.  The two have
been working fine for two years.  Then a couple of weeks ago one
was reported as "Lost Transmitter".  Now that usually means that the
panel did not receive a transmitter check in on schedule.  Thinking
is was maybe a low battery and talking to the customer it was agreed
that he would get the batteries and replace.

Since they were both the same age I suggested that he replace them
both just because.  The battery is a CR2450 coin battery. Don't know the
actual voltage of the original batteries but presently one is at
3.192vdc.  I haven't opened the other as of yet.  When the units are
placed on a wet towel they will signal in as Restored and then signal
Water Alert.

To determine if the problem was with the customers receiver I removed
the units from the house and learned them into my system.  After
learning in I tested both units and the both triggered a water alert
as they should.

Then I just waited.  BTW learn in was Saturday morning at about 10am
All has been fine until today at 9:48am when both units reported
Tx Lost.  If the test time is 24 hours then on the second 24 hour
cycle it failed to signal.

My first question is does anyone know what the test cycle is on
Interlogix Transmitters or Receivers??  I thought it was more like
4 to 6 hours but never really knew for sure.  Basically if all worked
then why worry about it.  Well now, it would be nice to know.

My other question would be what would cause a transmitter to stop a test
signal cycle??  I can understand maybe one going bad somehow but two??

The other part of this post is to ask if anyone knows any Forum or group
that might have better knowledge of the Interlogix product line??
I would call Tech Support and stump them if they were still on the job.
They were up until August of 2020 but that is now history.

Thanks for any insight guys.

Les