Re: A few to make you laugh

On Tuesday, April 14, 2020 at 2:37:18 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
> Humor Jim Davis Style
>=20
> A cowboy comes upon a water hole.  He spots a beautiful Indian princes=20
> bathing.  He sneaks up next to her clothes and hides waiting for her to=
=20
> emerge from the water.  He surprises here and has his way with her.  The=
=20
> whole time she is yelling, "Wahoo! Wahoo! Wahoo!" over and over again.=20
> After he is finished she yells "Wahoo!" at him one more time as he rides=
=20
> away.
>=20
> Later in town he wanders into the local saloon where he spots an Indian=
=20
> chief shooting pool.  They decided to have a friendly game of eight=20
> ball.  The chief is about to win, but he miss cues sending the 8 ball=20
> careening around the table to sink in the side pocket, and the chief=20
> yells, "Wahoo!" a couple times before heading over to the bar for a drink=
.
>=20
> The cowboy hangs up his cue and ambles over to ask the chief, "What=20
> exactly does wahoo mean?"
>=20
> "Wrong hole," replies the chief.

Superman is flying along one day, off to save someone from a disaster.
As he is flying, he looks down and sees Wonder Woman lying naked on the gro=
und with her legs up in the air.=20

Superman knows he's in a hurry but just couldn't turn down the opportunity.=
 So he swoops down and as fast as Superman can, Bam, Bam. Bam, has his way =
with her and quickly flies off.=20

A few days later he meets up with Wonder Woman and says, "So sorry I had to=
 leave so fast the other day but I had to save someone." Wonder Woman say's=
 " OH That's OK, as a matter of fact it was just about the best that I've e=
ver had. But I don't think the Invisible man will ever speak to you again"=
=20