Re: Good quality and cheap H.265 H.264 4.0mp 8.0mp POE IP Cameras,4ch 8ch DVR with 2.0mp 4.0mp AHD cameras HDD kit,Support Onvif

On 9/12/2018 2:27 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
 > On 9/12/2018 3:48 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
 >>
 >> On 9/11/2018 6:55 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
 >>  > On 9/11/2018 9:30 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
 >>  >>> I've got a job I'm working on now with a residential CCTV
system where the previous guy (who's now gone) was able to get four IP
cameras going into a NVR, two network cameras and 5 WiFi cameras all
able to be seen on the Hikvision IVMS 4500 iPhone app. I have to do some
work on the system and I'm looking forward to finding out how he did that.
 >>  >>>
 >>  >>
 >>  >>
 >>  >> I still use IP Cam Viewer Pro for Android.  It will hook to
hundreds of different platforms simultaneously.  I don't think Robert
ever wrote a version for Apple though.  I can have DVRs, NVRs, and IP
Cameras all from different manufacturers all on screen at the same time.
  Doesn't have playback capability though.  Just live stream.  Last time
I bought a license for a customer it was $5.00.  Robert is constantly
updating it to connect with more different equipment.  About every other
time I start the software there is an update.
 >>  >
 >>  >
 >>  > ROFLMAO
 >>  >
 >>  > Les
 >>

 >> Ok, what did I say that was funny?  The update thing?  Its always
drivers for more cameras, and more recorders.

 > "I don't think Robert ever wrote a version for Apple though."
 >
 > "Robert is constantly updating it to connect with more different
equipment."

 > Maybe I missed something but, I thought the Robert reference was
 > for Mr. Bass.  If not, my bad....................

Robert Chou out of Hong Kong is the guy who wrote Ip Cam Viewer.  No
relation.  He's constantly adding additional camera connection protocols
and drivers to the software just about every day.

Hold on...

Yep more updates today.  Mostly tweaks for different version of Android
and some tweaks to address particular phones and tablets.   Oh, looks
like the App is upto a whopping $10 now.

FYI: There is a "Lite" version for free that only supports upto six
cameras or DVR channels.  For some people that's enough.