Re: Good quality and cheap H.265 H.264 4.0mp 8.0mp POE IP Cameras,4ch 8ch DVR with 2.0mp 4.0mp AHD cameras HDD kit,Support Onvif

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018 at 12:55:11 PM UTC-4, Bob La Londe wrote:
> "Jim Davis"  wrote in message=20
>=20
> On Monday, September 3, 2018 at 5:01:29 AM UTC-4, H. VIEW wrote:
> > Hello,guys
> >     we sell kinds of 4.0mp 8.0mp IP POE Cameras Dome(support Onvif),CCT=
V=20
> > Home security camera systems,price and quality are both good,you may ju=
st=20
> > need one
> >
> > H.265 POE IP Cameras price from $69.99 to $199.99=20
> > link:http://amzla.com/1iuketxdi1qns
> > H.264 4ch DVR+ 4pcs 2.0mp 1080p cameras+1TB HDD,$169.99=20
> > link:http://amzla.com/1iephnw2tfcc1
> > H.264 poe NVR+4pcs 2.0mp 1080p cameras + 2TB HDD,$239.99=20
> > link:http://amzla.com/1iynbqko7b1wi
> > H.264 5.0MP DVR +4Pcs 4.0mp cameras +2TB HDD,$349.99$=20
> > link:http://amzla.com/t4yf1uqdftk2
> > H.264 8ch DVR+ 8pcs 2.0mp 1080p cameras,$219=20
> > link:http://amzla.com/1iv0z7q9tnmlw
> > H.264 4ch DVR+ 4pcs 2.0mp 1080p cameras,$99.99$=20
> > http://amzla.com/qhnchv7ccvnd
> >
> > i wish you have a wonderful life!
>=20
> OBOY O BOY!
>=20
> what a great chance to buy some cheap crap to sell to my customers. I jus=
t=20
> love it when they call me up a few months after installation telling me t=
he=20
> equipment doesn't work. And I have to tell them that I'm sorry I bought s=
ome=20
> cheap crap on the INternet from some unknown company.
>=20
> OBOY O BOY!!!!!
>=20
> *************************
>=20
> As I was phasing out I had good luck with HikVsion for IP cameras upto 3M=
P=20
> and NVRs  Never tried their 4MP cameras.  Also had decent luck with Digit=
al=20
> Watchdog for analog and HD over coax.  DW had to have HD over coax in pai=
rs=20
> or it would revert to the res of the lower camera for both in the pair, b=
ut=20
> it would recognize just about any over coax camera and work with its high=
est=20
> resolution.  Not just their own cameras.  Both HIK and DW often required =
a=20
> system update right out of the box to work properly, but then would work=
=20
> fine.
>=20
> Sadly as cool as 3MP HikVision cameras were people have been spoiled by t=
he=20
> lies on television about CCTV and were often not as impressed as I was.
>=20
> DW had better night vision (starlight capable) and head light masking.  H=
ik=20
> had better (much better) WDR from daylight to shadow.  Both were ok withi=
n=20
> the range of their illuminators.  Hik cameras tended to be a little cheap=
er.
>=20
> Never used any DW IP cameras or NVRs.
>=20
> I do have a DW license plate camera installed at my shop, and I am very m=
uch=20
> not impressed.  Their one big failing IMO.  Maybe it would work better if=
 I=20
> switched it from the DDM DVR to the DW DVR, but nothing in the specs says=
 it=20
> needs the processing power of the DVR to work properly.
>=20
> I never had good luck trying cheap cameras, but I kept an eye on the=20
> features.  Quite often over the years I saw features and capabilities in=
=20
> those el cheapo cameras that later were implemented in what I considered =
the=20
> "bang for your buck" price range of cameras.  I also noticed over the yea=
rs=20
> that the "bang for your buck" price range slowly drifted down from around=
=20
> $500-600 to $200-300.  You can get a heck of a camera for a couple hundre=
d=20
> bucks these days.

Yeah, after a lot of years of trial and error I've pretty much zeroed in on=
 Hikvision for my IP installs. I've been inching my way up from 2MP a few y=
ears ago to 3, 4 and 5MP when needed as the prices come down. Mostly doing =
4MP now. Just did a residence with an 8MP single camera which was perfect f=
or what he wanted to do.
.
I always spend a good deal of time up front, telling the  prospect what cam=
eras CAN'T do. I have a lens calculator app on my laptop and I show them wh=
at distance/height/width the camera is going to see. I had to do that becau=
se of exactly what you said. They expect to be able to see someone's wristw=
atch in the reflection of another persons sunglasses 6 blocks away =E2=80=
=A6=E2=80=A6 unless you head them off prior to the sales presentation. I ha=
ve to say, that I lose a fair number of jobs because of my explanation, how=
ever I'd rather lose the job then have them have high expectations and then=
 think I sold them a crap system. I've even been called in by a couple of p=
eople who have had others install their cameras, wanting me to "evaluate" t=
he quality of the job. All have been fair to good installs =E2=80=A6=E2=80=
=A6 it's just their original expectations were higher than what they would =
have been  economically willing to pay for.  =20
.=20
Only time I do analog now is with an upgrade on a job with coax =E2=80=A6. =
which are getting fewer in between. Pretty much all the main mfg's 1080P an=
alog product is pretty good and to the client, they are always amazed at th=
e difference between the old analog cameras and the 1080P analog cameras. "=
I" know it's not as good as an IP camera =E2=80=A6.. but they don't. And th=
ey don't want to pay for the IP over coax hardware or for laying in new net=
work wiring anyway.

Hikvision's new P2P process for linking up to the phone app is piece of cak=
e compared to the old port forwarding. I never felt good about going into s=
omeone's router. I don't know how many other mfg's are using P2P at this po=
int.

I've got a job I'm working on now with a residential CCTV system where the =
previous guy (who's now gone) was able to get four IP cameras going into a =
NVR, two network cameras and 5 WiFi cameras all able to be seen on the Hikv=
ision  IVMS 4500 iPhone app. I have to do some work on the system and I'm l=
ooking forward to finding out how he did that.=20