Re: Good quality and cheap H.265 H.264 4.0mp 8.0mp POE IP Cameras,4ch 8ch DVR with 2.0mp 4.0mp AHD cameras HDD kit,Support Onvif

On Monday, September 3, 2018 at 5:01:29 AM UTC-4, H. VIEW wrote:
> Hello,guys
>     we sell kinds of 4.0mp 8.0mp IP POE Cameras Dome(support Onvif),CCTV =
Home security camera systems,price and quality are both good,you may just n=
eed one
>=20
> H.265 POE IP Cameras price from $69.99 to $199.99  link:http://amzla.com/=
1iuketxdi1qns
> H.264 4ch DVR+ 4pcs 2.0mp 1080p cameras+1TB HDD,$169.99  link:http://amzl=
a.com/1iephnw2tfcc1
> H.264 poe NVR+4pcs 2.0mp 1080p cameras + 2TB HDD,$239.99  link:http://amz=
la.com/1iynbqko7b1wi
> H.264 5.0MP DVR +4Pcs 4.0mp cameras +2TB HDD,$349.99$  link:http://amzla.=
com/t4yf1uqdftk2
> H.264 8ch DVR+ 8pcs 2.0mp 1080p cameras,$219  link:http://amzla.com/1iv0z=
7q9tnmlw
> H.264 4ch DVR+ 4pcs 2.0mp 1080p cameras,$99.99$  http://amzla.com/qhnchv7=
ccvnd
>=20
> i wish you have a wonderful life!

OBOY O BOY!

what a great chance to buy some cheap crap to sell to my customers. I just =
love it when they call me up a few months after installation telling me the=
 equipment doesn't work. And I have to tell them that I'm sorry I bought so=
me cheap crap on the INternet from some unknown company. =20

OBOY O BOY!!!!!