Re: Good quality and cheap H.265 H.264 4.0mp 8.0mp POE IP Cameras,4ch 8ch DVR with 2.0mp 4.0mp AHD cameras HDD kit,Support Onvif

"Jim Davis"  wrote in message

On Monday, September 3, 2018 at 5:01:29 AM UTC-4, H. VIEW wrote:
> Hello,guys
>     we sell kinds of 4.0mp 8.0mp IP POE Cameras Dome(support Onvif),CCTV
> Home security camera systems,price and quality are both good,you may just
> need one
>
> H.265 POE IP Cameras price from $69.99 to $199.99
> link:http://amzla.com/1iuketxdi1qns
> H.264 4ch DVR+ 4pcs 2.0mp 1080p cameras+1TB HDD,$169.99
> link:http://amzla.com/1iephnw2tfcc1
> H.264 poe NVR+4pcs 2.0mp 1080p cameras + 2TB HDD,$239.99
> link:http://amzla.com/1iynbqko7b1wi
> H.264 5.0MP DVR +4Pcs 4.0mp cameras +2TB HDD,$349.99$
> link:http://amzla.com/t4yf1uqdftk2
> H.264 8ch DVR+ 8pcs 2.0mp 1080p cameras,$219
> link:http://amzla.com/1iv0z7q9tnmlw
> H.264 4ch DVR+ 4pcs 2.0mp 1080p cameras,$99.99$
> http://amzla.com/qhnchv7ccvnd
>
> i wish you have a wonderful life!

OBOY O BOY!

what a great chance to buy some cheap crap to sell to my customers. I just
love it when they call me up a few months after installation telling me the
equipment doesn't work. And I have to tell them that I'm sorry I bought some
cheap crap on the INternet from some unknown company.

OBOY O BOY!!!!!

*************************

As I was phasing out I had good luck with HikVsion for IP cameras upto 3MP
and NVRs  Never tried their 4MP cameras.  Also had decent luck with Digital
Watchdog for analog and HD over coax.  DW had to have HD over coax in pairs
or it would revert to the res of the lower camera for both in the pair, but
it would recognize just about any over coax camera and work with its highest
resolution.  Not just their own cameras.  Both HIK and DW often required a
system update right out of the box to work properly, but then would work
fine.

Sadly as cool as 3MP HikVision cameras were people have been spoiled by the
lies on television about CCTV and were often not as impressed as I was.

DW had better night vision (starlight capable) and head light masking.  Hik
had better (much better) WDR from daylight to shadow.  Both were ok within
the range of their illuminators.  Hik cameras tended to be a little cheaper.

Never used any DW IP cameras or NVRs.

I do have a DW license plate camera installed at my shop, and I am very much
not impressed.  Their one big failing IMO.  Maybe it would work better if I
switched it from the DDM DVR to the DW DVR, but nothing in the specs says it
needs the processing power of the DVR to work properly.

I never had good luck trying cheap cameras, but I kept an eye on the
features.  Quite often over the years I saw features and capabilities in
those el cheapo cameras that later were implemented in what I considered the
"bang for your buck" price range of cameras.  I also noticed over the years
that the "bang for your buck" price range slowly drifted down from around
$500-600 to $200-300.  You can get a heck of a camera for a couple hundred
bucks these days.