Re: Telguard trouble solved...maybe

On 7/2/2018 10:49 PM, Jim Davis wrote:

> Back afore the big blizzard of 92, I installed a cell phone that used semaphore flags and a signal light from a WWII battle ship, at the front entrance of a cave. It was for an indecisive hermit.
>
> Which reminds me  â?¦..
>
> Did you ever hear about the dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac who sat up all night pondering the existence of doG

Well back afore the flood of 72, the neighbor would send up smoke
signals to communicate to his brother in the next town.
The problem then (and I guess even now) that on foggy days the
communication would break down and would be difficult to decipher.
As well as when it would rain he could not get the head end up and
working due to the very high humidity.

It was during those times of difficult or impossible communication
that his brother would feel very lonely and despondent.  When my
neighbor found out about his brothers condition he stated to
write letters and handed them to a guy on a horse.

Ahhhhhh those were the days.................................