Re: Starlink

--------------2E69D00AFE0F954856D15522

On 4/29/2018 7:21 PM, Jim Davis wrote:
> On Friday, April 27, 2018 at 9:06:53 PM UTC-4, RockyTSquirrel, esq wrote:
>>

>> Jim we've tried both AT&T and Verizon
>>          which are the primary carriers around here..
>>
>> We are pretty rural,  can be as much as 5-8
>>          miles between towers in a good area..
>>
>> and it seems that the clusters we have the
>>          most problem  with are all linked with microwave and not optical
>>          cable..
>>
>> My "guess" is the microwave doesn't have the
>>          bandwidth to allow that feature..
>>
>> But the Starlink does work better than the
>>          TG-1's we had been using..
>>
>> ;-)
>>
>> RTS
> Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.
>
> What does Napco have to say about it?

none of their suggestions worked out..

It does seem that AT&T  is the major problem though..

but with either type  the IBridge is the only problem

everything else works just like normal.

--

*Rocky T. Squirrel, esq.*

--------------2E69D00AFE0F954856D15522

  <head>
  </head>
      cite="mid:65288f6e-2676-47a5-ad14-5e70855458bb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx">
      <pre wrap="">On Friday, April 27, 2018 at 9:06:53 PM UTC-4, RockyTSquirrel, esq wrote:
</pre>
        <pre wrap="">

Jim we've tried both AT&amp;T and Verizon
        which are the primary carriers around here..

We are pretty rural,  can be as much as 5-8
        miles between towers in a good area..

and it seems that the clusters we have the
        most problem  with are all linked with microwave and not optical
        cable..

My "guess" is the microwave doesn't have the
        bandwidth to allow that feature..

But the Starlink does work better than the
        TG-1's we had been using..

;-)

RTS
</pre>